About the 2017 CWAA Mission Trip
What Is the Purpose of this Mission Trip?
There are three primary goals: 1) an experience that promotes spiritual growth for participants, 2) help with quality construction, and 3) assist the local church in what they are doing to spread the gospel.
* Please note that the trip itinerary is subject to change.
- Sunday, March 26 - Fly from Calgary (be at Calgary Airport by 3:00 AM)
- Monday, March 27 - Arrive in Santa Cruz, get settled, sightseeing
- Tuesday, March 28 - Work day
- Wednesday, March 29 - Work day
- Thursday, March 30 - Work day
- Friday, March 31 - Work day
- Saturday, April 1 - Worship with nationals, evening in Santa Cruz
- Sunday, April 2 - Excursion
- Monday, April 3 - Work day
- Tuesday, April 4 - Work day
- Wednesday, April 5 - Recreation, dinner, and trip reflection
- Thursday, April 6 - Fly from Santa Cruz to Calgary (pick up at 9:45 PM)
Learn more about Bolivia!
The fee for students to go on this trip is $2,100* CAD.
* CWAA reserves the right to add a surcharge to the trip fee if the Canadian dollar drops below $0.70 USD.
What the fee includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Calgary to Santa Cruz and back.
- Ground Transportation in Bolivia.
- Meals in Bolivia.
- Lodging in Bolivia.
- Travel and Accident insurance.
- Some supplies and materials for outreach.
- Trip t-shirt.
What the fee does not include:
- Visit to a travel clinic and required/recommended immunizations and travel medications (like malaria pills, etc.).
- Passport (valid for at least 6 months after our return date) and visa(s) (if required).
- Airport meals on flight days.
- Food item(s) that we ask you to bring (like cans of vegetarian meat, etc.).
- Spending money (for souvenirs, snacks, church offering, etc.).
- Small construction items (could be things like hard hat, masonry trowel, 25' tape measure, work gloves, level, etc.).